Eswatini Housing Board has 7 depatments.
1. EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT
The Executive department’s purpose is to provide strategic and operational leadership for Eswatini Housing Board (EHB). The department aspires to provide organizational excellence through knowledge management and effective decision making. Roles and Responsibilities of the department:
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Strategic partnerships
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Resource mobilization
- Operations management
2. PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
The property Development department is one of EHB’s core business functions, with the primary objective of creating property ownership opportunities to the Swazi population. The department seeks to continuously meet the needs of our customers and stakeholders through the delivery of all EHB products and projects to acceptable standards and quality. The department is responsible for the identification and implementation of EHB capital projects related to housing schemes and associated services as well as the diversification of housing products being offered by EHB.
- Development of EHB Properties
- Sale and Marketing of EHB properties
3. PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
The property management department is responsible for the provision of rental housing and maintenance services. It seeks to continuously improve turnaround times, maintaining the quality of the organizations rental stock and managing maintenance costs with the aim of supporting customer satisfaction.
4. CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
The Corporate services department seeks to ensure operational efficiency through the provision of office administration support services, document management services, legal service, corporate communication & public relations management. The department is responsible for:
- Board/company Secretariat function
- Legal Service
- Corporate Communication
- Office administration/general services (offices, supplies, furniture & equipment, registry & fleet management
5. HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
The Human Resources Department supports the EHB vision through the provision of relevant and up to date Human Resource and SHEQ Management services.
The department seeks to be a model department that uses excellence in providing reliable Human Resource services of consistent high quality thus inspiring all EHB employees to reach their full potential in the achievement of the organization’s strategic objectives.
6. RISK AND AUDIT DEPARTMENT
The Risk and Audit department aims to ensure the delivery of housing solutions to the Swati Nation through a comprehensive business risk management. This is achieved by providing risk management, objective assurance, advice and insight to protect and enhance EHB’s value. The department’s responsibilities within EHB are:
- The development and overseeing the implementation of risk management strategies, policies, processes and plans.
- The provision of advisory and assurance services to ensure appropriate corporate governance and internal control improvements through the implementation of internal audit engagements.
7. FINANCE DEPARTMENT
The Finance department is responsible for the provision of reliable and accurate financial information as well as effective and efficient procurement and IT services.
Role and Responsibilities of the department (focus on the key reporting areas). The Finance department is responsible for;
- Managing the Board’s finances and preparing financial reports in accordance to International Financial Reporting Standards
- Managing the information technology infrastructure, providing IT support to users and executing the business processes automation strategy
- Providing procurement services.